We acknowledge the funding from Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), including the supports from several programs: NSERC Discovery, Accelerator, Engage, and Canada Research Chair Programs. The lab equipment is supported by the John R. Evans Leaders Fund from Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) and Alberta Advanced Education Research Capacity Program. We also acknowledge the resource of computational facilities from Compute Canada | West Grid.
There are several scholarships supporting international and Canadian students for their graduate or postdoctoral work (search for Scholarship opportunities).
- University of Alberta Graduate Studies
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Government of Canada - NSERC (Canadian citizens and permanent residents).
- China Scholarship Council (Chinese citizens)
- Chilean National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research (Chilean citizens)
- Exchange and Leadership programs for Latin America